Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
We respond to fire damage emergencies 24-hours a day.
After the fire has been extinguished, we are often the next team to arrive on the scene. SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has a team of highly trained fire restoration technicians ready to help.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Using the right tools and cleaning methods are key to quickly and efficiently restoring fire damage. Our professionals are trained to know the different types of smoke and their behavior patterns.
- Wet Smoke – Plastics and Synthetics; Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary.
- Dry Smoke – Paper and Wood; Fast burning, high temperatures, dry, powdery, non-smeary residues.
- Protein – Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot – Furnace Puff Backs.
- Other Types – Tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residue
We examine all items prior to cleaning to determine the appropriate cleaning method, and we work quickly and methodically from the source of the fire out to the other parts of the structure.
When your home or business needs fire cleanup and restoration services, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can help. Our fire restoration technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to mitigate and remediate fire damage. Call us today at 763-557-7323. We’ll restore your fire damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Plan NOW with an Emergency Ready Profile
Plan now with a SERVPRO Emergency Ready Profile.
The Best Way to Reduce Business Interruption Following a Disaster is to Plan For it NOW.
As many as 50% of businesses may never recover following a disaster, according to the latest industry research. Of the businesses that survive, the overwhelming majority of them had a preparedness plan in place. Pre-planning can serve as an insurance policy aimed at peace of mind. By developing a SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile (ERP) for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
This is what is covered in our Emergency Ready Profile (ERP)
- A no-cost assessment of your facility
- A concise Profile Document that contains only critical information needed in the event of an emergency
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster
- Establishes SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin
- Provides Facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority area, and priority contact information
Preparation is a key component for making it through any size disaster, whether it’s a small water leak, a large fire, or an area flood. The best time for planning for such events is not when the event happens, but well before it happens. No one ever plans on a disaster, but you can plan for it. Call SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina at 763-557-7323.
Use Technology to Create a Home Inventory
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can handle your storm damage emergency.
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can help you clean up after a storm.
We know that having an up-to-date inventory of household items and belongings helps insurance claims to settle faster. Here are some tips from the Insurance Information Institute for using technology to make your home inventory easier.
- Take pictures – Create a photo record of your belongings. Capture important individual items as well as entire rooms, closets, or drawers. Label your photos with what’s pictured, where you bought it, the make or model—whatever information might be important to replacing and/or getting reimbursed for the item. Use your smartphone or digital camera—some give you the capability to put in the description of the item when saving the photo.
- Tape it – Walk through your house or apartment videotaping and describing the contents. For example, you might describe the contents of a kitchen cabinet: “Poppies on Blue by Lenox, service for 12 that includes a dinner plate, salad plate, bowl, cup, and saucer. Purchased in 2015.”
- Use an app – There are many mobile app options that can help you create and store a room-by-room record of your belongings.
Call Us Today!
If you experience storm damage, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina is available 24-hours a day to help. Call us today at 763-557-7323.
SERVPRO can provide Reconstruction Services
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina provides reconstruction services.
In addition to water mitigation, fire cleanup, and mold remediation, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina also offers reconstruction services. After our professionals are done with drying out a property or removing smoke-damaged materials, we can put your home or business back together just like the way it was before the damage occurred.
Here are just some of the reconstruction services SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina offers:
- Drywall repair and installation
- Floor repair and replacement
- Kitchen and bath installation and remodeling
- Cabinet and trim replacement
- Insulation installation
- Ceiling repair
- Fixture replacement
The convenience and savings of working with one company to assist with mitigation and repairs can be significant. We are a one stop shop for all of your construction needs. SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has experienced professionals that believe in delivering quality workmanship. Please contact us at 763-557-7323.
Be Ready for the Rain
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can help with your water damage emergency.
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina restores water damage 24-hours a day, and our fast emergency response time prevents secondary damage in many cases. Rainwater intrusion is a common cause of water damage that impacts residential and business owners. Here are some tips from the Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety for protecting your home or business from rainwater intrusion:
Maintain Gutters and Downspouts
- Clean gutters and downspouts twice a year, ideally in the spring and fall, to prevent clogs that can cause water damage to your roof
- Keep trees trimmed and away from the roof to prevent leaves from clogging gutters
- If there is standing water, adjust the gutters so they gently slope toward the downspout allowing water to drain
- Ensure downspouts funnel water away from the building to prevent water from accumulating at the foundation or entering the basement
Water Damage Restoration Process
Step 1: Emergency Contact
Step 2: Inspection and Damage Assessment
Step 3: Water Removal/Water Extraction
Step 4: Drying and Dehumidification
Step 5: Cleaning and Repair
Step 6: Restoration
Call Us Today!
When your home or commercial business needs water damage restoration services, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina is available 24-hours a day to help. Please contact us at 763-557-7323.
Keep Your Business Running
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina provides several commercial restoration services.
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina understands the need to keep your business operational, even after an emergency. If your business experiences a fire, water leak, or a mold problem, we are available to help. We offer flexible solutions and work after hours or around the clock to complete your restoration project. Our highly trained professionals will respond quickly and provide the expertise to get the job done right.
We offer the following Commercial Services:
- Fire, Smoke and Soot Cleanup and Restoration
- Water Removal and Dehumidification
- Crime Scene, Biohazard and Vandalism Cleanup
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
- Air Duct and HVAC Cleaning
- Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaning and Care
- Stain Removal, Stain Resistance Applications
- Odor Identification and Deodorization
- Upholstery and Drapes Cleaning
As a trusted leader in the restoration industry, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has highly trained technicians that are dedicated to responding faster to any size disaster. We provide 24-hour emergency service and have the training and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. Please contact us at 763-557-7323.
Food Service Cleaning & Restoration
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina is trained in food service cleanup.
From the smallest family-owned restaurant to food processing plants, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has the experience and equipment to restore your facility to its preloss condition following a disaster. Time and safety are our top priorities, just as they are to you in running your business. Our highly trained technicians are available 24-hours a day to help mitigate the damage done to food manufacturing facilities and commercial kitchens, so you can get back to serving your customers safely and quickly. While conducting the cleanup and restorations of your facility, we take special care to pay attention to the regulations, health codes, and potential hazards involved in restoring your food service spaces. We will work to help ensure that all surfaces are restored to preloss condition and sanitized.
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina technicians are trained and experienced in the cleaning and restoration of food service facilities of all sizes, including:
- Food Manufacturing Facilities
- Fast Food Establishments. Restaurants and Cafeterias
- Food Processing Plants
- Commercial Kitchens
If your food service facility requires cleanup or restoration services, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has a team of highly trained technicians on call 24-hours a day to help. Please contact us at 763-557-7323.
Power Outage - Plan Now!
Plan now - be prepared for a power outage.
Power outages can happen when you least expect them. Plan now to have what you need in the event of a power outage. Here are some tips from the American Red Cross to stay safe:
Create a support network. Identify people who can help you stay at home or evacuate during an extended power outage. Keep a paper copy of your contact list.
Stay connected and alert. Sign up for alert systems and apps for text alerts. Have communication devices that work without home power, including a crank or battery radio, a non-cordless home phone, chargers/batteries for your cell phones and your computers.
Stock food and water. Store non-perishable food and water supplies for at least two weeks. Plan to use coolers and ice to extend food refrigeration and keep a thermometer in the fridge, freezer, or cooler to monitor the food temperature.
Know and plan for your personal and medical electrical needs. Take an inventory of your electrical needs. Consider both back up and non-power alternatives for lighting, communication, medical devices and refrigerated medicine, cooking, garage doors, locks, and elevators. Discuss a plan with your doctor for your medical needs.
Plan how to decide to stay or go. Plan how and when you will evacuate safely to maintain needs such as power-dependent medical devices. Keep your car gas tank at least half full.
If your home or business suffers from storm damage, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has a team of highly trained technicians on call 24-hours a day to handle your storm damage. Contact us at 763-557-7323.
Water Heater Maintenance Tips
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina responds to water damage emergencies 24-hours a day.
Springtime is a great time to check on your water heater. Water damage can happen quickly, and it is important to make sure that it is in good working condition.
Here are some tips to inspect and maintain your water heater from the Insurance Institute of Business and Home Safety (IBHS):
- Inspect your anode rod every two years, or every year once the warranty has expired, to determine if it needs to be replaced.
- Flush water heater tanks every six months to remove sediment by attaching a garden hose to the valve at the base. For safety, first turn off the power and run hot water until it is cool.
- Get an annual inspection from a plumbing professional including the shut-off valve and all piping. Signs of broken valves and loose or wet joints and rust are a sign that more severe damage is coming.
If you experience water damage, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina has a team of highly trained professionals to help 24-hours a day. Please contact us at 763-557-7323.
Big or Small Disaster - SERVPRO Offers 24-Hour Service
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina can respond to your disaster 24-hours a day.
When disaster strikes your home or business, SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina will respond quickly to bring you the help you need. We are a trusted leader in the restoration industry serving the Minneapolis area. We provide 24-hour emergency services including Water Damage Restoration, Fire Damage Restoration, and Mold Remediation for both residential and commercial properties. Our highly trained technicians have the training, specialized equipment, and expertise to handle your restoration and cleaning needs. We are a locally owned and operated business that is proud to serve the Minneapolis area.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Restoration Technicians
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Advanced Restoration and Cleaning Equipment
SERVPRO of Plymouth / Long Lake / Medina is close by and ready to respond to your cleaning or restoration needs. Call us at 763-557-7323.